How did I know i was on a path to enlightenment?
The day I organized my sock drawer! I never bothered to before that day!
Many changes have occurred since that day. I am working on myself daily. As I self-heal fully, I am better able to help other people heal from their hurts, injuries, illnesses and emotional traumas. Some of my daily work:
- Body Thrive - Creating healthier habits, slowly and on a small scale
- Yoga and meditation - even if it is just for a few minutes.
- "Shadow Dancing" taught by Derek Rydall. (working on negatives)
- Living Ayurveda - Learning it so I can help other people
- Organizing and reducing what I own in my house. Lots of donating!
- Practicing past life review (it aids in healing deeply)
- Practicing self-healing
- Learning energy medicine.
- Just being creative
- Creating a podcast series on Podbean starting August 2018